Did you ever wonder why weather predictions are good for at most five or ten days into the future? Hopefully this lesson will help you understand.
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain qualitatively what chaos is.
- Explain what an iterated map is.
Before class, please:
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself (none)
In class, we will:
- Watch this movie.
- Go over these notes.
- Experiment with these pieces of Matlab code.
- Conduction discussion, Q&A.
After class, please: