- C.M. Topaz, H.Z. Brooks, U. Kan, B. Sandstede, C.M. Topaz. Diversity, Identity, and Data, submitted (2023).
- U. Bahl, C.M. Topaz, L. Obermüller, S. Goldstein, M. Sneirson. Algorithms in Judges’ Hands: Incarceration and Inequity in Broward County, Florida, submitted (2023).
- O. Oren, C.M. Topaz, C. Oliva. Cost of Discretion: Judicial Decision-Making, Pretrial Detention, and Public Safety in New York City, a report of Scrutinize, Institute for the Quantitative Study of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity, and the Zimroth Center on the Administration of Criminal Law (2023).
- C. FitzGerald, Y. Huang, K. Plaisier Leisman, C.M. Topaz. Temporal dynamics of faculty hiring in mathematics, Nature Hum. Soc. Sci. Comm. 10 (2023).
- N. Goldrosen, C.M. Smith, M.-V. Ciocanel, R. Santorella, S. Sen, S. Bushway, C.M. Topaz. Racial disparities in criminal sentencing vary considerably across federal judges, J. Inst. Theor. Econ. 179 (1) (2023).
Speaking/Presenting Requests: Please see my Speaking page.
QSIDE: I co-founded and serve as Executive Director of Research for QSIDE, the Institute for the Quantitative Study of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity. An independent 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, QSIDE brings the vanguard of quantitative tools to bear on issues of social justice in the arts, crime and criminal justice, health care, education, the environment, and more.
Commonly Accessed Links: